The Fourth BHD Symposium will include sessions for both scientists and patients on Birt-Hogg-Dubé Syndrome.
The patient and family sessions will take place on Thursday, March 29. These sessions will be led by a genetic counsellor who is an expert in BHD syndrome.
Attendees will have the chance to talk to clinicians about their symptoms, learn more about BHD and meet other patients from around the world.
Invited speakers will include:
- W. Marston Linehan, MD, of the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health,
- George Thomas, PhD, in the division of hematology/oncology in UC's Department of Internal Medicine,
- Professor Kuniaki Seyama of Juntendo University
- Professor Arnim Pause of McGill University
- Professor Dr Maurice van Steensel of the University Hospital Maastricht.