Join UC Health for the 2012 Safety and Wellness Fair, to be held on the West Chester medical campus Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Various events will be held across the UC Health West Chester medical campus—both inside and outside—including kid friendly activities aimed at safety education and health screening for adults. Live music by the Justin Wade Project and food vendors will be on site.
- Face painting
- Balloon artists
- Inflatable play area
- Safety, police and fire vehicles on site
- Fire safety house
- Tornado safety house
- Butler County technical rescue team demonstration
- Junior firefighter game
Health Screenings and Events
Screenings and flu shots do not require an appointment, however, they are first-come, first served.
- Same-day mammography screenings (copay required; University Pointe Surgical Hospital Imaging Center, 7690 Discovery Drive.)
- Flu shots ($15, cash only while supplies last)
- Blood pressure readings
- Physician health topic presentations including diabetes, women's health, back/spine pain, heart health and more.
- Tours of the UC Health West Chester medical campus buildings