The College of Allied Health Sciences will host the 15th annual "Presentation of Research and Innovative/Scholarly Endeavors" (PRaISE) Conference on Friday, April 5, in Tangeman University Center.
The day will feature poster presentations from undergraduate and graduate students as well as the presentation of the college's distinguished alumni award.
The keynote speaker will be Graham Hughes, MD, chief medical officer within the Statistical Analysis Software Institute's Center for Health Analytics & Insights.
Hughes has over 20 years' experience developing and delivering innovative healthcare IT products and services and has a deep understanding of healthcare market dynamics, both in the UC and internationally.
Schedule of PRaISE Events:
- 8 - 9 a.m.: Student check-in & AM Students Hang Posters/Breakfast (Outside Great Hall)
- 9 - 9:15 a.m.: Welcome (TUC Great Hal)
- 9:25 - 10 a.m.: Distinguished Alumni Ceremony/Recent Graduate Award (TUC Great Hall)
- 10 - 11 a.m.: Posters AM (Atrium 400 A/B/C)
- 11 - 12:15 p.m.: Key Note Speaker: Dr. Graham Hughes (TUC Great Hall)
- 12:15 –12:45 p.m.: Lunch/Sponsor Booths (TUC Rooms)
- 12:45 – 2 p.m.: Presentations (TUC Other Rooms)
- 2 – 3 p.m.: Posters PM (Atrium)
- 3 – 4 p.m.: Presentations (TUC Other Rooms)
- 4 - 4:15 p.m.: Closing Remarks by VP of Research William Ball, PhD (TUC Great Hall)