Hoxworth Blood Center is holding a College of Medicine blood drive Monday, April 8. Donations can be made from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Kaplan reception hall.
To schedule an appointment please click the Donor Portal link and enter group code: UFJ
The requirements to give blood are:
- Age: Be at least 17 years old (16 year olds may donate with parental consent).
- Weight: Minimum of 110 pounds.
- Identification: Must provide photo I.D.
- Food: Eat a good meal within four hours before giving.
- Drink: Drink plenty of water or juice before and after donating.