The UC Health Performance & Professional Voice Center, together with the Cincinnati Opera, will hold the 2013 World Voice Day event in Cincinnati on Saturday, April 20, at Cincinnati Music Hall.
The event will include educational seminars on voice health and performances by Cincinnati Opera singers.
Register by Wednesday, April 17. To register, contact Angie Keith at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and email.
UC Health voice specialists will also hold free, public voice screenings that week at the following dates and times:
UC Health Barrett Cancer Center, Area F, Clifton
- Monday, April 15 1–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 16 9 a.m.–noon
- Thursday, April 18 1–4:30 p.m.
UC Health Physicians Office North, West Chester
- Tuesday, April 16 1–4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 18 9 a.m.–noon
- Friday, April 19 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Space is limited. To reserve a spot, call 513-475-8400.