|Pancreas Cancer Symposium: Updates for Clinical Care 2013
Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013
7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
||Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
151 Goodman Dr.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219
|Medical professionals involved in the diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer are invited to attend this continuing medical education symposium.
- epidemiology (including familial), diagnosis and future of screening in pancreatic cancer
- key radiographic features/findings of resectable, borderline resectable and locally advanced pancreatic cancer
- cystic neoplasms of the pancreas and a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis/timing of surgical therapy
- surgical management of pancreas cancer
- laparoscopic/robotic pancreatectomy
- chemotherapy -- types, timing, side effects and surveillance
- role of radiation therapy in pancreas cancer
- controversies in pancreatic cancer
For more information:
|$50 through Oct. 18, $75 after Oct. 18