The College of Medicine will host the 12th annual Cincinnati Neurofest on Tuesday, June 17 in the Medical Sciences Building.
Carmen Sandi, PhD, of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland, will present, "Neurobiological Pathways Linking Adversity with Antisocial Behavior."
Schedule of events includes:
- 4 p.m.: Invited Speaker, Carmen Sandi, PhD, MSB E-351
- 5:15 p.m.: Announcement of Travel Award Winners, MSB E-351
- 5:30 p.m.: Data Blitz by travel award recipients, MSB E-351
- 6:30 p.m.: Reception, area outside of Kresge Auditorium
The event is supported by:
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Neurology & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neuroscience
- Neuroscience Graduate Program
- UC Neuroscience Institute