Join UC Cancer Institute colorectal cancer specialists for an interactive discussion as they share their expertise about:
- Why a multidisciplinary team care model is better.
- Latest options for diagnosis and treatment.
- Best practices for positive outcomes.
- Quality of life after treatment.
- What’s on the horizon for personalized medicine.
Michelle Mierzwa, MD – Radiation Oncologist, UC Assistant Professor of Medicine
Tahir Latif, MD – Interim Chair, Division of Hematology Oncology, UC Assistant Professor of Medicine
John Snyder, MD – Colorectal Surgeon, UC Assistant Professor of Surgery