UC Health University Hospital and the UC College of Medicine will celebrate National Wear Red Day beginning at noon Friday, Feb. 5, to help raise awareness of heart disease and encourage the community to support initiatives that aid in finding new treatments and cures. All faculty, staff and students are encouraged to wear red and participate in the activities being held at University Hospital and the CARE/Crawley Building.
Join us in learning about heart disease and ways to beat it.
- Free blood pressure checks in the University Hospital lobby.
- An opportunity to meet and get your photo taken with the UC Bearcat mascot.
- A Go RED Group Photo at 12:15 p.m. for staff, faculty and students who wear red.
- A brown bag luncheon and discussion about women and heart disease at 12:30 p.m. in the CARE/Crawley dining area featuring Stephanie Dunlap, DO, a UC Health cardiologist, and patient Aimee Brown.
- Registration tables for the American Heart Associations Mini-Marathon and Heart Walk, scheduled for March 28.
- Door prizes and heart-healthy treats.