Hoxworth Blood Center is holding a weeklong all-campus blood drive at UC Monday, Oct. 8 through Friday, Oct. 12. Donations can be made from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day at the Campus Recreation Center Basketball Courts.
To schedule an appointment, visit the Donor Portal and enter group code: UFS
The requirements to give blood are:
- Age: Be at least 17 years old (16 year olds may donate with parental consent).
- Weight: Minimum of 110 pounds.
- Identification: Must provide photo I.D.
- Food: Eat a good meal within four hours before giving.
- Drink: Drink plenty of water or juice before and after donating.