UC will host its first all-campus blood drive of 2013 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14 through Friday, Jan. 18 at Tangeman University Center Great Hall. Every donor will receive a limited-edition President Ono Bobblehead.
To schedule an appointment, visit the Hoxworth Blood Center Donor Portal at donateblood.uc.edu/Donor and enter group code: UFS
The requirements to give blood are:
- Age: Be at least 17 years old (16 year olds may donate with parental consent).
- Weight: Minimum of 110 pounds.
- Identification: Must provide photo I.D.
- Food: Eat a good meal within four hours before giving.
- Drink: Drink plenty of water or juice before and after donating.