CINCINNATI—Nominations are now being accepted for the University of Cincinnati (UC) College of Nursing Alumni Legacy Awards.
These awards—125 in total to be given—were created this year to coincide with the 125th anniversary of the founding of the nursing college.
Awardees—those who have gone above and beyond in their role as a nurse, health care provider and community member—will be selected based on demonstration of one or more of the following criteria:
- Accomplishments that contribute to UC College of Nursing’s mission and vision.
- Leadership in practice, research, education and/or service.
- Innovation—Demonstrating or implementing creative, novel or visionary approaches to practice, research, education and/or service.
- Commitment to the profession of nursing—Advancements to the contribution of nursing to local, national and/or global health and wellbeing.
- Contribution to the growth of UC College of Nursing through generous donations and financial support.
The deadline for nomination is Dec. 15, 2014. Awardees will be recognized during the College of Nursing’s Alumni Weekend celebration April 10-11, 2015.
Get additional details and nominating information at http://nursing.uc.edu/alumni/alumni-legacy-awards.html.