Web Application Helps Experts Get Connected
Published December 2004
Are you a clinician looking for someone
with a particular specialty interest? Or a research scientist seeking
an on-campus collaborator? Or perhaps you just want to share what's new
and exciting about your work?
Log on to: http://webcentral.uc.edu/myonestop
and click on eXpertise, a new Web application that will help you make
these connections. If you need to enter your own expertise information
to help others learn about your work, you can do that too. Click on My
Professional Info and follow the steps.
Sound familiar? In May 2004, faculty and staff were
invited to update their professional research and practice interests.
Now the information for this first stage is coming in, and it's worth
Eventually, the site will become the one place where you can:
- Create a CV and manage multiple versions for your personal use
- Create an on-demand, customized NIH biosketch
- Create and manage your personal Web page (public and private views)
- Tell potential graduate students about research being done at UC Medical Center
- Browse your practice and research interests and find collaborators
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.